Patricia Deiters- Rahusen (1956) has had her own practice as imagination therapist in Breukelen since 2000.
‘After 15 years as a sworn interpreter-translator for French and Spanish, I wanted to work with language differently: with images behind words. I attended in particular a three-year programme at the School for Imagination in Amsterdam. In discovering active imagination, I discovered my essential being, as it were: who and what I am, and not who and what I had become. This insight had an enormously positive impact on me.
I also attended a variety of workshops on working with voice, systemic work, creative and visual expression, yoga, meditation and relaxation techniques. I like to help other people find new energy and inspiration to improve their lives.
- Imagination: Degree in imagination, School for Imagination in Amsterdam (2000)
- De Mat: Degree in coaching/therapy (2013)
- Creative expression: Annette Bredero (Amsterdam)
- Voice coaching: Jonathan Hart, MarieJan van Oort, Jean René Toussaint, Annemarie Blink, Milaya Lodian (Austria)
- Bodywork, visual expression: Eddy Loonstijn (Haarlem)
- Stress relief and relaxation techniques: Christiaan Kuhn (Germany)
- Autogenic training: Gerhold Platzer (Germany)
- Yoga: Annemarie Bokma (Amsterdam)
- Fear of flying and stress management: Lucas van Gerwen (Leiden)
- Sworn Translator, Utrecht District Court (1984)
- Master’s Degree in Translation (Spanish/French/Dutch), HIVT – Rijksuniversitair Centrum Antwerpen (1983)
- Trainer at the School for Imagination
- President of the “Kanker in Beeld” Foundation
- Founder and coordinator of “Zingen voor je Leven” [Sing for Your Life] Choirs
- Advisor to the VALK Foundation
- PPL(A) pilot (2007)
- Committee Member Care for Cancer Recommendation
- Committee Member ”Hof van Kairos” recommendation